Dr. Willard Nettles Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Dr. Nettles has been taking care of my 3 children since my son was born 15 years ago. I love the way he always talks to them and not me so that they know they are important and their questions or concerns are answered. He is very proactive about taking care of problems and referring me to someone who can if he cannot. I would highly recommend Dr. Nettles to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

Posted on October 16th, 2015