Dr. Willert Lynn III Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Willert Lynn III?

Waiting room furniture

Posted on August 8th, 2017

This is the most uncomfortable furniture on the planet. This stuff was used up when you got it from Goodwill years ago. Some of it you can not get up out of, the rest there is no seat bottom left. Please, see for yourself, this is an embarrassment and painfull.

Do not go to Dr. Lynn's office

Posted on July 29th, 2016

The staff is the worst I have ever talked to. They never know anything. There answer is always "I Don't Know". When asking Dr. Lynn about their billing he said he did not care and that I needed to talk to the staff. Then when I told him I would not be coming back he said "I don't care". That is not even what a doctor should ever tell anyone. If I did that at work I would get fired. I am firing the staff and Dr. Lynn.

Disappointed

Posted on December 11th, 2015

He was to fast.made me feel like a nobody. Rushed through everything. Will not go back.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

no problems here , dr. lynn is a great guy.

Efficient

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr Lynn is quick but will address all issues that are brought to his attention. The staff is okay. I have been going there over 8 years and only 2 problems with one staff member. When I spoke to the office manager, she resolved the issue & I haven't had that problem again. The nurses come across as sincere and the front desk person is accommodating and tries to work you in for an appointment quickly. My family & I continue to see him. His office also works to get you into the best and most appropriate specialis asap. I was not happy with one referral & Lynn was understanding & got me into a different specialist.

Unprofessional

Posted on March 9th, 2014

Office staff is absolutely ridiculous. Completely unprofessional, not caring at all. Just utterly rude and unprofessional.

can't prescribe properly

Posted on September 16th, 2013

I give Dr Lynn one star because of the money he has now cost me by screwing up two prescriptions. Both times, I had to call the office and argue with the nurse, who also doesn't seem to be able to add and subtract. If you are in decent health and want to stay that way, avoid this office. If you are sick, go to someone who cares enough to spend some time with you and can help you. Dr Lynn rushes through the office visit, and is too busy to speak with you if call with a valid concern.

Disappointed

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I was treated very well by the Nurse Practioner who was awesome! When I met Dr. Lynn; however, I didn't even know who he was. He did not introduce himself, barely looked at me, asked few questions, and was very rude. I will never see him again. Thank you

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I think he is awesome. He cares, he takes time to answer all my questions. He will send you to a doctor who specializes to what problem you need he does not try to act like he is the only doctor in the world. He has restored my faith in doctors.

Great doctor and staff

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I have been to Dr. Lynn several times, and every time he and his staff have been courteous, caring and very professional. He is very kind and knowledgeable.

Used to like him.....

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Dr. Lynn USED to be a good doctor, but he's more interested in quantity than quality. IF you can get an appointment, you'd better bring a list of things you want to talk about. If you don't, he's in and out in less than a minute. The waiting room is reminiscent of a French Bordello and his staff (with the exception of one) are lacking in customer service skills and the assistants need to brush their teeth after they go out to smoke...taking my BP, I thought I was going to gag. Very professional....NOT!!! He's been my doctor for almost 7 years, but I WILL be seing another.

Posted on December 12th, 2008

This office remind me of a beauty salon. They don't to care about anything but getting your money and getting on to the next patient. My friend who weighed 105 lbs got diet pill prescribed and never once did they check her blood pressure.