Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Brock
Dr. William Brock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yorktown Heights, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Brock is affiliated with Nyack Hospital, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital and Lawrence Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Brock has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bedwetting (Nocturnal Enuresis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Brock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York
Westchester Medical Center
Northern Westchester Hospital
North Shore University Hospital
Maimonides Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center
Westchester County Medical Center
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. William Brock accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions334 Underhill Ave, Yorktown Heights, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Brock in this video.
Dr. William Brock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorktown Heights, NY.