Dr. William A Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William A Brown?

He was the best doctor I've ever had. He said my life more times than I could count. I couldn't recommend him enough. He is compassionate and devoted to his patients.

Good Dr. But not for Me "women"

Very aggressive and not gental.

Difficult medical assistant

Very curt, brisk & rude medical assistant, Blanca. Impossible to express concerns or problems to her & impossible to reach the doctor directly. Surgeon seems competent but she makes the experience very unpleasant. Unbelievable people can talk with patients in this manner.

Great Doctor

I would recommend this doctor to anyone needing colon or rectal surgery. Not only is he a great surgeon but he is a great person. He took the time to explain everything to me about the surgery and what to expect.While I was in the hospital he came to my room everyday to check on my progress. At my follow up appointment he spent over an hour talking about not only my surgery but he cared to ask how I was feeling and adjusting after the procedure. After leaving the appointment I felt confident that I had a great doctor to call on if I had a problem healing.

He is the best.

I had my first surgery in 2011 and the last one this year 2012. Because of his skills and expertise I am now back in good health. I would recommend him to all of my friends.

I will never use this doctor again. I will tell all friends to stay away. This is a not who you want to use.

Dr. William A Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.