Dr. William Conkright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Conkright?

Caring and Thorough

Posted on March 12th, 2016

Thorough and courteous. Takes time to listen and answer your questions. I would highly recommend.

Very Leary

Posted on November 15th, 2014

I met with him to rule out a blood disorder prior to surgery with another physician. It was a creepy experience. He came into the exam room, sat down on his stool, wheeled over to me and put his hand on my knee. He didn't say anything and sat there with his hand on my leg for about 30 seconds, just looking at me. (At the time, I was not diagnosed with any major illness and there was no reason for him to "comfort" me). For some reason, he also did a breast exam just before the appointment ended. (I was fully clothed and the "exam", which lasted a few seconds, consisted of him squeezing both breasts at the same time--one in each each hand). His staff was wonderful, though.

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Dr. Conkright is knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, down to earth, and caring. I feel fortunate to have him for my oncologist. I trust him. He is confident in the treatment and conveys a positive attitude to his patients. I would highly recommend him to friends or family.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

i do not and will not trust this man

Caring Doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2008

We had the great luck of having Dr. Conkright assigned to us when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. From the very beginning he gave us the assurance that he cared and would do everything within his powers to see that she beat the cancer. Four years later when my wife's cancer returned, Dr. Conright was visibly upset that it had returned. I thought at one point he was going to cry when he gave us the diagnosis. He assured us again that he would do everything that he could to see that we beat it again. He is the calm before the storm. After my wifes first treatment she developed a fever. I called the cancer center number on a saturday evening and the answering service told me that someone would be back with me soon. Less than 10 minutes later Dr. Conkright was on the phone and assuring us that things were ok and that it was just a side effect of the chemo. This is the kind of doctor he is. He cares about his patients.

Posted on April 7th, 2017