Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Dolan
Dr. William Dolan, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Geneseo, NY . He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Dolan is affiliated with ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital, Highland Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Dolan has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. William Dolan has the following 5 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. William Dolan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Dolan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Strong Memorial Hospital
Admits to Highland Hospital
Westfall Surgical Center
Monroe Community Hospital
Genesee Hospital, Rochester, Ny
46 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Dolan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.