3.9

Have you seen Dr. William A Jacobs?

Time to move on to a new Doctor

My Mother and Brother had Dr. Jacobs for their primary Doctor for many many years.We all thought a lot of Dr. Jacobs until he put his own issues with Hospice over my mothers best interest and decided my mother didnt need Hospice care, she had been diagnoised with Alshymiers. After Hospice faxed the papers for him to sign as her primary Dr.twice with no response, I, the daughter, called him, he was beligerent and raised his voice and said he didnt believe in Hospice and didnt like them. We did resolve this on the following visit and my mother went under Hospice care. My mother is now deceased and my brother now has a new doctor. Dr. Jacobs has a wonderful office staff, I hope he appreciates them .

Patient

Very friendly staff, very helpful. Down to earth and easy to talk to. Dr. Jacob and his staff were a blessing for me. He dignosed my problem and I am feeling so much better this morning. He probably spent more than 30 minutes explaining what was wrong with me. The other members of his staff are wonderful also. A really great experience for me. How many Doctors can you say that about? I walked in without an appointment and was with the Dr. 15 minutes later.

Dr. William A Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Green Cove Springs, FL.