Dr. William Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Lee?

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Awesome with elderly patients. Very compassionate and explanatory, goes slow to make sure the patient is following and completely understands everything he is saying. Thoroughly goes over all test results and only moves to the next step if the patient is comfortable going forward. Love him!

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Great Doctor!!!

All good things come to those who wait and wait and wait.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Lee gives the patient all the time they need in the exam room. He is knowledgable and has a very good "bedside" manner with patients. The only problem is the time it takes to get to him by way of this appointment system. The office phone set up is terrible and every call I wait on hold for at least 5 minutes to be greeted by an appointment taker not really interested in your medical issues. Just a little frustrating.

Excellent Physician

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Dr Lee is an excellent physician in every way. Knowledgable, informative and thorough, he takes his time and listens to his patients. I am a cancer survivor and Dr. Lee has been instrumental in addressing my total health profile.

AVOID!!! HIS OFFICE IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY RUDE!!!

Posted on February 7th, 2014

By far the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE orientated Dr.'s office I've ever dealt with!! If you ever need anything from Dr. Lee or communication from his office, it's absolutely impossible! They have a general line and messages never get to Dr. Lee unless you set an appt. I tried for 3 weeks to get a medication I've been on with Dr. Lee for years sent to a new insurance company. His office staff never picked up the phone, my calls went no where, then when I did contact them they lied to me saying they were talking to my insurance company which wasn't the case. I finally, after 3 messages to Dr. Lee, had the Dr. call me back only to confront me that I hadn't been to see him in 1 yr 2 months, and that I needed to come see him in order to get my medication (that works) approved. So everything was a lie, and Dr. Lee was rude to me from our opening conversation. AVOID THIS Dr. and HIS OFFICE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! VERY RUDE AND THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!!!!

Highly Recommended

Posted on September 15th, 2012

Very knowledgeable and thorough. Very easy to talk to. Office staff personable.

MY FAVORITE

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Even though my daughter has only been a patient for 3 months, Dr Lee and his staff are amazing! The office is clean and bright and educational... The staff are polite compassionate ,,and Dr LEE is knowledgeable caring gentle and soooo at ease

Very professional and very caring

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Dr. Lee has seen me since I was a newborn. I am now 19 years old and he has continued to care about my health even though I'm almost ready to leave his practice. With persistant stomach problems, Dr. Lee has been an advocate for my health, helping me find doctors to help diagnose and treat the problem. He is an excellent doctor and cares greatly about his patients.

Posted on November 11th, 2016