Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William A Parker Jr
Dr. William A Parker Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beavercreek, OH, with other offices in Dayton, OH and Dayton, OH . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Parker is affiliated with Dayton Childrens Medical Center, St Rita's Medical Center and Miami Valley Hospital. Dr. Parker has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William A Parker Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. William A Parker Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. William A Parker Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
seemed to be in too big a hurry to explain my condition to me. went in for 6 month checkup and he did not even look at my nose or ask about my symptoms. He ended up costing me a lot of expense in retesting and if he had taken the time to explain my sinus problem to me I could have avoided paying so much. His Staff often makes comments about other staff members in front of patients. went to another allergist who fully explained my sinus and allergy problem to me and was treated well by their staff. Both doctors diagnosis of allergens were the same but their approach and compassion for patients were worlds apart. Goodbye Dr. Parker
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Parker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. William A Parker Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William A Parker Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beavercreek, OH.