Dr. William Pearce Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William Pearce?

most caring doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2012

13 years ago I went to Dr. Pearce for bleeding. Turns out I gave him a fuse family history of colon cancer and pulps. I was 30 years old and he said he would do a full colonoscopy due to family history but I was still young and should have nothing to worry about. The day he did my scope I remember waking up seeing him calling for a surgeon. When my husband came to pick me up we had to me with the doctor. My 18 month old daughter was running around the room we were in when Dr. Pearce walked in with a tear in his eye. He told me I had a tumor that had to come out ASAP and he had a surgeon waiting to meet with me. He did all my followup care and was there for me when I needed him no mater what time of the night it was. 3 years later I had internal bleeding problems that he could not solve. He sat me down and told me he was firing himself as my doctor. He wanted me to see someone else in Seattle...I did so with heavy heart. But he made the right call for me, it did take a total of 3.5 years to fix my bleeding but had he not sent me to the other doctor I'm not sure the double balloon scope would have been made to save others.

Posted on May 25th, 2017