Dr. William A Powell III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William A Powell III?

Thank you Dr. Powell

Dr. Powell was on loan to American Family Care in Trussville when I came to him with a problem with my hip. I thought I would need surgery. He quickly diagnosed me with birsitus and gave me a steroid shot. I was better in 24 hours. He also prescribed a medicine for my joint pain. I was pain free in less than a week. Thank you Dr. Powell!!! I feel 20 years younger. I have a new lease on life. I wish I could give you a big hug!

You are the best

Dr. Powell was my doctor for years at the Seale Harris Clinic. His is THE BEST. He never rushed me, always took time to ask questions and let me ask questions. He is reasonable, intelligent, and thoughtful. I've never had a doctor to equal his skill and kindness.