Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Reese has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William A Reese has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. William A Reese has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William A Reese is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Been going here since they opened when I was in high school. It used to be a great place with kind and prompt staff but now it seems to be the polar opposite. The wait time after being called back has been over an hour everytime. Staff is tired and seems to just want to leave and seem to want you to leave oppose to help you.
My husband and I have been going to the practice for about 5 years now and have been very pleased. The office is plenty busy, so the wait may be longer at times. The doctor took his time to go over our results. He even had pointed out a condition that my husband didn't know he had and sent us to a specailist. It turned out to be cancer at an early stage so we were very happy the doctor didn't overlook it. We will continue to stay with Reese.
I don't even know where to begin....I have gone to this provider for the last two years thinking that maybe they were just in a transition and needed some time to catch up with themselves. Well, here I sit and the service is just as bad now as the day I started with them. The administration staff is not friendly and half of the time are ill-informed on their own policies. The wait time is longer then I have ever experienced, even if you have an appointment and show up early. They are not helpful, nor do they make you feel like you can trust them to care for you. The doctor's treat you as though you are just a number in their heavy workload. Please save yourself the grief and find another provider!
I didn't know what to expect when I enrolled as a new patient, but I have been very happy with my care. The staff has been very helpful, and except for on one occasion when the office was very busy, my waits have been under 15 minutes. I have seen 2 of the doctors and both have been great and have not rushed me.
32 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. William A Reese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsReese Medical Associates, 10620 Spotsylvania Ave, Fredericksburg, VA
Dr. William A Reese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.