Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Rose has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. William Rose is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My children are 13 and 15 and have been seeing Dr. Rose since birth and I wouldn't choose another doctor for them. He is careful and through on every visit and you always feel like there is no where else he would rather be. His knowledge is above average and his bedside manner even better. His office staff is the only downfall, but worth dealing with to see Dr. Rose.
Dr. Rose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Orange Regional Medical Center Arden Hill Campus
34 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1979
St Christophers Hospital For Children
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions400 Midway Park Dr, Middletown, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Rose in this video.
Dr. William Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.