Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Sharp
Dr. William Sharp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, CO. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sharp is affiliated with Saint Anthony Central Hospital, St Anthony Summit Medical Center and Centura Health St. Anthony Summit. He speaks English.
Dr. William Sharp has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Sharp provided a sub standard quality of care in the emergency room. He failed to do any tests what so ever and sent me away with a standard anti-biotic and an incorrect diagnosis. 5 days later I returned and was I was admitted to ICU by different doctor. Perhaps if I would have been diagnosed and treated correctly the first time I would not have had to return...
Dr. Sharp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Anthony Central Hospital
St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Centura Health St. Anthony Summit
Saint Anthony North Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital
APEX Emergency Group, PC
St. Anthony Summit
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. William Sharp accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions11600 W 2nd Pl, Lakewood, CO
Dr. William Sharp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.