Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Thompson III has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 11
He is very special to me!! He's so nice, smart, and extremely caring!! With a lot of prayers for weeks, and months, Dr. Thompson performed surgery on me!! And, it was a surgery he had experience in!! Time was of the Essence!! I was flown from MS to crest view!! I was on life support for 17 days!! And, here I am telling a big part of my life story!! Thank you dr. Thompson always!!🙏 We are very thankful for crestview too!!
Dr. Thompson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. William A Thompson III accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Surgeons Pc, 3686 Grandview Pkwy, Birmingham, AL
Dr. William A Thompson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.