3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen William P Abraham?

Bill Howerton

Doc Abraham has been seeing me and my family for years, and I could not recommend anyone more highly. He personally worked with me during a particularly frightening medical episode a few years ago, as well as a number of other more routine things. He has always displayed the utmost of professionalism combined with kindness and empathy.I have said more than once if he were in the family practice clinic I would be the first person to sign up as one of his patients.

Type 2 Diabetes