Dr. William Abramovits Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Abramovits?

Ran an unneeded, expensive test. Never got the results.

espectacular

Excellent caring doctor.

Very Dissatisfied

I was very upset and dissatisfied with my entire experience. I decided to go to Dr. Abramovits for a second opinion and stayed with him for almost 1 year without getting the correct diagnoses to my condition. Every time I visited the office I had to wait for more than 1 hour even though I had a scheduled an appointment. But the greatest disappointment was that after almost 1 year and trying several treatments he said he agreed with my first doctor but what made things worse is that he and his staff called the pharmacy to order a prescription for me and it was the WRONG prescription. Thanks to the pharmacist for alerting me that the prescription ordered was something to treat organ transplant rejection. Imagine this type of mistake and when I went back to the doctor's office I did not even get an apology, to the contrary, the nurse was arguing that I was wrong but finally they admitted that the doctor had made a mistake.Terrible and poor service. Bad experience and WOULD NOT recommend it to anybody else.