Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Adcock
Dr. William Adcock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Adcock is affiliated with Frisco Medical Center, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Medical Center Of Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. William Adcock has 2 locations
6606 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy
Dallas, TX 75240
Book Online Now
Dr. William Adcock has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. William Adcock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Professional and friendly
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Adcock - Posted on March 29th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Adcock - Posted on December 11th, 2009
Dr. Adcock is the Best! He really cares about people, is very professional, you will remember this post when you meet him, He is the best at what he does!M.d.
Dr. Adcock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Frisco Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Medical Center Of Plano
Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
North Central Medical Center
Harris Methodist H E B
Centennial Medical Center
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Texas Health Plano
14 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1999
Dr. William Adcock Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Adcock's office for more information.
6606 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Dallas, TX 75240
13601 Preston Rd Dallas, TX : (972) 715-5000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Adcock, MD - Anesthesiology in Dallas, TX, in this video.
Dr. William Adcock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.