Dr. William M Adler Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. William M Adler?

Terrible bedside manner

No compassion, treated me like an idiot. Did not feel the need to explain what was going on and blew me off when I asked questions. Going through cancer is tramatic on it's own but having a doctor with no empathy makes it even worse.

My Experience

The entire office from the front desk to the nurses to the doctors, in my case Greenfield, are extremely responsive, professional, polite, knowledgeable, and personal.

Not going back

Dr. Adler entered exam room shook my hand but looked down his nose at my spouse (like what are you doing here). Did not want her to speak. Informed me of diagnosis then said you have a lot to think about but never left the room to allow us to discuss what we wanted to do. Decided to pursue course of treatment then the rush was on to get everything scheduled (dollar signs as Medicare and secondary insurance). The worst was when the MRI was scheduled to determine if cancer had spread to brain but no follow-up appt made with Dr. Adler for results. Upon arriving home and having time to think we canceled ALL appts and yet we still received confirmation calls regarding pic line installation, MRI, patient coordination/office manager appts. Which we had canceled. They do not take NO or canceling very well and put the cart before the horse.

Dr. Adler

Smart doctor, but not willing to explain results in detail.

An exceptional doctor

I would without hesitation recommend Dr. William Adler to any family member or friend needing an oncologist. Dr.Adler is an extremely caring, intelligent, careful physician.He is always positive, while cautiously diagnosing any challenges which may occur.

god bless him

He was always to the point, very honest doctor.

Dr. William M Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.