Great Outcome

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Aiello, three. I was very pleased with the outcome of all the surgeries. I thought the staff and Dr. were always helpful and responded to my calls promptly.

Didn't finish the job that I paid a lot of money for..

Talked in a demeaning tone if I actually had other Doctors educated opinion. Smile when I came in to pay money or set up appointments. Cocky when his version did not match four other Specialists and was adamant that he knew the right answer. I did my homework and I am disappointed.

Awesome

He is an amazing doctor and has a wonderful staff. Everyone in there was more than kind to me and my little kids as I always had to bring then with me. He answred all my questions and sat and talked to me about other things. He is not some plastic surgeon who is all about the money. Others charge a fee just to meet them. Also, he had appts avaliable and it was easy to schedule an appt. I had a problem and got in to see him the same day. He is your doctor not your best friend. I only go to him and send my friends to him as well.

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Aiello. He took care of the bump on my nose which I had asked for, but he didn't really change any other features of my nose to compliment the new changes. The result is still the same slightly crooked nose but without the bump. Now I am looking for a Dr. to do a revision that will give me a more femanine look and to bring my features into proportion.

STAFF IS EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

Rude Dr and rude staff

The only kind staff employee was Sherri. Everyone else was rude and so was the Dr. on my last visit. Very unprofessional. They are nice when you pay but afterwards if you have any questions or concerns you can forget about being treated kind. Avoid this place.

Dr. William P Aiello is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.