Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Alford
Dr. William Alford, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH, with another office in Canton, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Alford is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Aultman Hospital and Aultman Health Foundation. He speaks English.
Dr. William Alford has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. William Alford has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. William Alford has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. William Alford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Alford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
Aultman Health Foundation
33 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. William Alford accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Alford in this video.
Dr. William Alford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.