Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William N Ambrosini
Dr. William N Ambrosini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Ambrosini is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic. Dr. Ambrosini has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William N Ambrosini has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 8
He had me sign paperwork while I was flat on my back. He held the clipboard and told me where to sign. My Iv was in. My eye was loaded with drops. I was unable to read it at all and felt I was in no position to say so or even ask the questions I had. When he called the night before, he said he would talk with me the next day, yet he explained nothing, didn't ask if I had questions, and put the required paperwork in front of me while I was in a very vulnerable position. The other anesthesiologist I had there explained things to me on the phone when he called me the night before and even answered my questions at that time. Additionally I was asked to sign his paperwork while I was still sitting upright, alert and able to hold and read the document I was signing.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ambrosini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1983
Dr. William N Ambrosini accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesia Associates of Rochester, 130 Allens Creek Rd Ste 200, Rochester, NY
Dr. William N Ambrosini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.