Dr. William N Ambrosini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William N Ambrosini?

Very nice, friendly doctor. I wish my husband had Dr. Ambrosini for his first surgery also. Very professional and caring.

He had me sign paperwork while I was flat on my back. He held the clipboard and told me where to sign. My Iv was in. My eye was loaded with drops. I was unable to read it at all and felt I was in no position to say so or even ask the questions I had. When he called the night before, he said he would talk with me the next day, yet he explained nothing, didn't ask if I had questions, and put the required paperwork in front of me while I was in a very vulnerable position. The other anesthesiologist I had there explained things to me on the phone when he called me the night before and even answered my questions at that time. Additionally I was asked to sign his paperwork while I was still sitting upright, alert and able to hold and read the document I was signing.

He was great and had a good sense of humor which helps patients to relax. 5 star rating.

Dr. William N Ambrosini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.