Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William S Anapoell
Dr. William S Anapoell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anapoell is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William S Anapoell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William S Anapoell has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. William S Anapoell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Anapoell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. William S Anapoell accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
Locations & DirectionsSCRIPPS COASTAL MEDICAL CENTER HILLCREST, 501 Washington St Ste 600, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William S Anapoell, MD - Internal Medicine in San Diego, CA, in this video.
Dr. William S Anapoell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.