Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Andersen has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Andersen uses thinking, feeling, hands to treat patients. He is knowledgeable and skilled. He uses an old fashioned form of medicine (osteopathy) that is truly holistic treating the whole person (mind, body, and spirit). He spends time with me. He even calls if he thinks of extra prescriptive advice regarding my health. If you are open minded and willing to invest a little time working with Dr Andersen I think you can achieve a level of health and wellbeing that you will be glad to have. He is worth the wait to get in for an appointment.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Dr. William C Andersen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAndersen Clinic, 5045 Hendersonville Rd, Fletcher, NC
Dr. William C Andersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fletcher, NC.