Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William I Anyaegbunam
Dr. William I Anyaegbunam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Halfmoon, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Anyaegbunam is affiliated with Ellis Hospital and Bellevue Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William I Anyaegbunam has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. William I Anyaegbunam has the following 3 expertise
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. William I Anyaegbunam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I'd never see him again. He is a horrible doctor. Thanking God I studied a branch of medicine, before I ever met this quack, or I may have lost my uterus, out of fear. Karma baby! Beside this, he sent my tests to the wrong lab (one not covered by my insurance.) He seems like a slice and dice type. RUN!
Dr. Anyaegbunam provided his services satisfactorily for my first visit, although he does not have a regular protocol of having a nurse present during his examinations which I thought was strange since all of my other OB/GYNs always had a nurse present for vaginal exams.Nevertheless, it is hard to find a good OB/GYN, and he seemed nice enough. However, for my last visit, his demeanor was quite different. He was training an intern and seemed quite distracted. He was very intent on convincing me to have a N1H1 vaccine. Although I told him I did not want it and had never had the flu before, he insisted that I would get sick and possibly die if I did not take it. Clearly, I did not die and I also did not get the flu. He told me that I would regret not having it Im not. Also, even though I told him that my aunt just died of breast cancer, he did not do a breast exam for me during my annual exam. I realized this after I got home and proceeded to do my own breast exam. Now, I just got a bill for $70 for a mandatory follow-up visit (from nearly 2 years ago) in which he renewed my birth control prescription. He did not examine me I sat with him in his office for less than 5 minutes. He asked me how I was doing on the pills and I said great and he sent in my prescription electronically. Even high rate attorneys do not get paid $70 for less than 5 minutes of work.When I called his office about this bill, the staff was quite rude. In essence, they treated me like a liar instead of a patient. They insisted that he examined my uterus lining that day he did not. They also refused to even consider that he did not give me my breast exam on my last annual visit. Now, I am going to request my file because if he put anything about examining me on the day of that visit or that he performed a breast exam for my last annual exam, I will be sending my file to the appropriate authorities. I will also be contacting my state health board about him. At first, I was going to let his previous mistakes slide. But now, I see that he sees his patients as income only. Both he and his staff do not care about patients, but instead the money that rolls in.
Dr. Anyaegbunam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsComplete Womens Care Clifton, 1783 Route 9 Ste 102, Halfmoon, NY
Dr. William I Anyaegbunam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Halfmoon, NY.