Have you seen William A Appelbaum?

Apple of my eye

Very experienced doctor with good insights. Compassionate and communicative.

Sandi MT. A.S.C.P

I have known this Doctor over 35 years as a young Medical Technologist I was so impressed with how smart he was and when one of his patients went into cardiac arrest he pulled up a chair and watched the moniters giving the nursing staff exact instructions on admininstering medications to this patient. He just knew when to to stop or add more dose ,the patient survived. I went on to be come a college instructor and a lab manager. He is not only a professional but a friend and still the best Doctor I know, and I tell you I have seen a lot.

Good Doctor Great staff

Dr. Appelbaum is a good doc. but sometimes it seems to me that he is not willing to do the x-tra mile. Maybe he is getting too old (with due respect) but that is my opinion.

best doc in the world

It's like your grandfather and a doctor in one! Love this man, I hope he lives 200 years!

William A Appelbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northbrook, IL.