Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William O Appiah MD
Dr. William O Appiah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Appiah is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William O Appiah has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. William O Appiah has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. William O Appiah - Posted on July 14th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. William O Appiah - Posted on September 26th, 2014
I went to ER one night and mr. Appiah was the doctor assigned to consult me for my pinched nerve symptom. I was afraid that could have been related to a more serious condition. Mr. Appiah gave me his diagnostic but then he advised that we would perform an additional x-ray which would be analyzed by a radiologist. I agreed and after we took that x-ray I was left there waiting in the hospital room for several hours until 5 am. I was in pain and wanted to go back home to my bed and take a good rest. I stated that I couldn't wait and tried to find out why there was no feedback from the radiologist. He said that actually there was no radiologist on site available at that time and that they have to send the x-ray after 8 am to another facility. So they told me that after me waiting there for so many hours!!! Then the doctor said that he could give me his interpretation on that x-ray himself when initially he had told me he is not entitled to do that. Even if he had been entitled, he could have told me that 3 hours before and not have me wait there in crucial pain. Obviously I rejected that and left. However they still charged me $1500 for that x-ray itself and I never had that waived even after trying to dispute it. I suggest that you look for a professional hospital and stay away from this facility and the rip-off so called doctors who work there. I personally will never go back there.
Dr. Appiah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. William O Appiah Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William O Appiah's office for more information.
211 Highland Cross Dr Ste 275 Houston, TX : (281) 754-1500
Locations & DirectionsGREATER HOUSTON EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS, 211 Highland Cross Dr Ste 275, Houston, TX
Dr. William O Appiah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.