Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William A Argus
Dr. William A Argus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Argus is affiliated with Parkview Hospital Randallia and Cameron Memorial Community Hospital. Dr. Argus has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William A Argus has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. William A Argus has the following 10 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Dr. William A Argus has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. William A Argus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 16
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Dr. Argus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. William A Argus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFort Wayne Glaucoma Center, 7030 Pointe Inverness Way Ste 240, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. William A Argus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.