Dr. William A Atlas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William A Atlas?

Best doctor I have ever seen

Would give more stars if they'd let me!

Super Doctor

Dr Atlas has been my Doctor for over twenty years has saw me through many illnesses and crisis. He is extremely competent and compassionate Doctor. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Dr Atlas is the best Dr. I have ever had in my life.....

Dr. Atlas is a kind person who is interested in his patient's health. It never fails to amaze me how he remembers details about my life, even though I have had the good fortune to only have to see him yearly for check ups.

Great Doctor.

Great doctor. Sharp, efficient, friendly and easy to talk to.

the best!

He is the best there is! engaging, caring, and open to discuss any topic. Been a patient of his for over 10 years and have followed him when he has moved. THE BEST!

Mrs

Best docotor on this planet ... you wont find a bbetter one that really cares about you

Dr. Atlas is the best. He is so thorough and genuinely concerned. He asks all the right questions and he gives all the right answers. I thank God regularly for providing us with such an outstanding Doctor .

Undoubtably the Best Doctor

Dr Atlas has been my doctor for over 9 years and still provides just as much care then as he does now. Unfortunately, his popularity has increased over the years because he is such a good doctor in high demand. This makes it hard to see your regular doctor when you need an accute appointment from time to time. The ease of arranging an appointment with him almost never happens. He is one of the best doctors; however, busy he may be in this practice.

I'll have no other

He's the doctor I trust completely. His treatment of me is collaborative. He knows and appreciates that I research everything on the internet in order to better educate myself on his diagnosis. He likes me to ask questions when I need more information. He does not pussyfoot around, but tells it straight so I know what I'm dealing with. He's the best doctor I've ever had. The only problem is because he's so popular, he's under pressure to limit his time with you. He does, however, linger if you really need him to. Nobody could have taken better care of my parents.

Dr. Atlas is a very caring, competent physician. He'll spend the amount of time you need to discuss your issues. He's the best.

Phenomenal

Dr. Atlas is a genuine and caring as anyone I know. (except Mom) He is on target with his diagnosis every time. As a patient for several years, I thank God for him and may he be blessed.