Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William R Auch
Dr. William R Auch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Auch is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William R Auch has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Auch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. William R Auch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center, 6600 Bruceville Rd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. William R Auch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.