Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William N Azie MD
Dr. William N Azie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William N Azie has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. William N Azie has the following 4 expertise
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Dr. William N Azie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Bad Experience in St Mary's emergency room with Dr Azie
Self-verified patient of Dr. William N Azie - Posted on August 11th, 2015
Going to St Mary's emergency room was probably the worst emergency room experience I have ever had due to Dr Azie. He was rude to me and condescending. My husband has brain cancer and when I tried to tell Dr Azie what was wrong with him, he refused to listen to me and made my husband try to explain why he was there. The entire time I was in that emergency room was a nightmare. Once my husband got admitted to the neuro floor everything was excellent. I will not go back to that emergency room is Dr Azie is the attending physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. William N Azie - Posted on July 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. William N Azie - Posted on March 26th, 2010
Dr Azie Sucks
Self-verified patient of Dr. William N Azie - Posted on September 25th, 2008
20 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. William N Azie Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William N Azie's office for more information.
5801 Bremo Rd Richmond, VA : (804) 281-8184
Locations & DirectionsST FRANCIS EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS, 5801 Bremo Rd, Richmond, VA
Dr. William N Azie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, VA.