Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William B Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. William B Clark has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. William B Clark has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William B Clark is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
This is the most unprofessional office I have ever been to! Not only do they NOT call to confirm appointments they don't call you with your test results either. After having a routine pap smear I had to wait a year until I was told that something was wrong. When were they ever going to tell me? What if I didn't go back the next year for my exam? How can an office get away with this. As a patient don't I have the right to know when something is wrong?
Terrible, terrible practice! The receptionists are extremely rude, especially Dr. Clark's sister-in-law who thinks she is better than everyone else. She had a job handed to her and never learned how to interact with patients. What an AWFUL place...I will NEVER recommend anyone to this office and especially Dr Clark. I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Clark after which he said I wasn't pregnant and wanted to perform a D&C. A few days later I canceled my D&C appointment and found another doctor only to find out that I WAS PREGNANT and that Dr. Clark would have actually performed an abortion on me without me knowing it. Ladies, please do not even consider going to this office! If you are already a patient I would advice switching to another office.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
47 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Albany Medical Center
Dr. William B Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsW Bruce Clark MD PC, 585 New Loudon Rd, Latham, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William B Clark in this video.
Dr. William B Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latham, NY.