Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William B Drury has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William B Drury has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. William B Drury has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 10
I called to get a quote and the receptionist wasn't please with my questions. The numbers given were really high. Reason why I felt discourage to even make an appointment. In Florida, all these treatments are so much less expensive. I got my liposuction for $2000.00 in Orlando Fl. I had my lips injected with juvederm for 300.00 and I have all the results expected. I need a consultation but Im not sure If I should go or not. This office was recommended by a friend who treats with him and she looks fabulous. Dont know what to do.
My wait time was less than 5 minutes for my consultation. I arrived early for my consultation and was seen in minutes. Dr. Drury let me know exactly how much Botox would be used so I knew exactly how much the cost would be. He even sent me a hand written note thanking for me coming in to his office.I went back the next week to get the Botox. My wait time was 0! I went straight back and Dr. Drury came in to administer the Botox immediately. He explained everything again and I had no pain at all. I didn't even know he had injected my forehead. It felt like he was slightly pressing on my forehead examining me. My results are wonderful! I still have movement in my face. I simply look like I went on vacation and got a lot of rest. My friends asked me If I've been working out. I will continue to get Botox from Dr. Drury. My husband said I look like I did when I was in college!
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William B Drury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Inn, SC.