Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Dunn III
Dr. William Dunn III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with another office in Hendersonville, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Dunn is affiliated with Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital, Park Ridge Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Dunn III has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Dunn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Park Ridge Hospital
St. Luke's Hospital
43 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1970
Dr. William Dunn III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Dunn III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.