Dr. William B Franklin Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William B Franklin?

Receptionist

I'm much younger (early 40's) than most retirees, but am disabled the lady at the front counter actually had the nerve to argue that in fact, did not have Medicare. She said you mean Medicaid...she said it over and over until I presented her with my Medicare card and she then acted like I had been rude to her in some way because she was going to tell me what I had instead of letting ME, patient and payor of the bills tell her what insurance I had. It was all rather silly, but rude and unprofessional on her part. I have another doctor now, and the receptionist doesn't care as long as the bills are paid, and treats me as a patient/customer instead of that of a child.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. William B Franklin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, IL.