Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William B Hood Jr
Dr. William B Hood Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 60 years of experience. He speaks English.
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Chest Pain
- Exercise Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Shortness of Breath
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
Showing 1 of 1
60 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1958
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. William B Hood Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Washington Medical Center, 1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA
Dr. William B Hood Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.