Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William B Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. William B Stewart has the following 11 expertise
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Colorectal Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Stewart provided excellent service and in fact exceeded expectation. He personally helped to lift my daughter from her wheel chair to the examining table. He took care of her problem with definitive care after three other surgeons did not. Based on this experience I would recommend him without hesitation.
Dr. Stewart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. William B Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO