3.1

Highly Dissatisfied

Great Doctor

My husband and I have been a patient of Dr. Young's since 2000. We have always received excellent care and have recommend him to several friends.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

I have been going to Dr. Young for approximately 20 years and highly recommend him. He shoots straight from the hip and does not sugar coat anything. My wife has worked in the medical field for 30 years and works directly with Doctors and when I tell her what Dr. Young recommends...she states "He is a good Doctor" Dr. Young has never misdiagnosed me and has always made time to explain my options. Dr. Young gives me advice and it is up to each and every patient to take responsibility for their own health. If your eating habits, exercise routine and daily living are not what they should be....you can not blame your doctor Steve Archibald

Good Doc.

Dr. Young has been our family Doctor for over 20 years. He has always provided us with excellent health care. Staff is polite and very accommodating to our needs what ever they maybe. I would and have recommended him to others for their Medical needs.

Best doctor ever

Dr. Young has been my doctor for years. He is always there for his patients in or out of the hospital. He truly cares for the well-being of his patients. His staff is amazing and are eager to assist you. Thank you Dr. Young and Staff

Dr young

He has been a good doctor. I was going to a clinic with numerous doctors. Every time I got a different doctor and they never read my my chart. All they checked was my Blood press and prescribed new meds, no follow up. Glad a friend suggested Dr. Young. He goes over all blood tests explains the findings. Will continue using him as a primary doctor.

Top Doc

True family dr who cares. He actually sees his patients unlike other drs who have nurse practitioners or physicians assistant treat the patients!!!

Long time patient

I have been a a patient of Dr. Young for over 10 years. I have always found him very helpful and concerned and his staff the BEST. Appointments have been almost always on time and his staff has been very helpful in getting me in on short notice. Never a problem in contacting him after hours or weekends.

Obnoxious and very rude. I went to him for a long time always giving him the benefit of doubt. But his behavior is beyond rude. Screaming and using medical terms that no patients know or understand. Just a cocky little man. Bi

15 years and counting

i have been going to dr. Young for the last 15 years. He has saved my life on more than one occasion. I do not care if he has a good bed side manner or not. I want a doctor who is good at what he does. Dr. Young is good at what he does !!!

Mansplaining rude unprofessional pos

To be clear, I don’t go out of my way to write bad reviews because I find it to be petty… But this guy? Yeah, worst first experience I’ve ever had with the dr in my entire life… I have never been spoken too so condescendingly and unprofessionally. I will not re-book an appointment with this doctor.

A very unprofessional doctor with terrible bedside manners.I was a first time patient.He came into the office with a coffee mug in his hand,never greeted me,sat down at the computer and said why are you here.Because my blood pressure was high he immediately changed my medication. I was naturally nervous.He should have had me come back in a couple of days for a recheck instead of changing it immediately.Iam 86 and he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. The young girl that took my vitals used a battery operated Blood Pressure Cuff. She asked me about each Med what am I taking it for which I thought was ridiculous.

Bad Experience Dr. W/ Emotional Disorder

Today was my last visit with this man. Bedside manner; None. He goes out of his way to abuse patients. Insulting and condescending. If it was only me commenting with negative review I will accept responsibility for my frustration and subsequent angry outburst. Some staff defend his words and actions out of loyalty and understandably so. But others appear emotionally drained. I am 64 years old and live in Reno, NV. I am a snow-bird. My wife lives here in FL and stopped seeing this man long ago. I am known as a gentle man with a sense of humor and generosity and very social and outgoing with multiple interests and have a short fuse for undue provocation and abuse. Dr. Brent Young today lit my fuse for the 4th and last time. When I put him in his place he called the Police or at least he told his staff to call them. Please note when the County Sheriff show up rest assured this is NOT a professional office. He knows everything and will let you know.....over and over again. When I returned with the hand written notes written in his assistant's hand from my last visit and he was upset because he had contradicted himself again. I showed him proof. Now in your own mind think about this: what would cause me to write this review ? Spite, jealousy, financial gain, revenge ? OR my frustration stemming from abuse and torment received from a man with emotional problems that he should have dealt with long ago. Or he simply dislikes people with medical issues ? Lastly I am considered by many as an intelligent person with inquiring questions. I ask his staff if other patients have problems/complaints. Their answer has been yes. Second question does his staff have issues with his abusive behavior the answer was yes. Although there is a bit of Good news...you can get an appointment and be seen quite soon..... I suppose it may be because his patient turn over is somewhat high compared to others in his field. (he also bad mouthed my two cardiologists who he did not know, said they were incompetent and did not know what they were doing). Extremely Unprofessional.

Dr. William B Young is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.