Dr. William S Baek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William S Baek?

After 20 years of wrong diagnosis and a gran mal seizure, Dr. Baek accurately diagnosed me and found a medication that worked fore.

He caused my anxity to increase

I saw this doctor one time and the next thing I knew is that he had left the practice with "no reason" I just feel that it was very unprofessional to leave his patients with no reason specially since I was being seen for a possible brain tumor. During the appointment I even felt as if he was rushing me and he didn't really care. I came in with several different symptoms and he didn't want to deal with them and told me that I was "to young to have those symptoms"

Patient

I like Dr. Baek because is so well educated in his field. He is very understandable and listens to what I have to say. His staff is awesome and very helpful. I feel like he takes the time to figure out what is wrong instead of just prescribing medication.