Dr. William H Baer II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William H Baer II?

Best doctor ever

I have never experienced a healthcare provider that is more personal and attentive than Dr Baer. In a time where insurance companies are tearing apart the healthcare system, I'm glad to know some doctors keep the old fashion caring system.

Appointments are not possible, unless it's your normal scheduled yearly physical exam. Even if there is an acute need, or after an emergency, you have to be seen by a N.P. Earliest follow up appt. is many months away, which complicates the health condition, because it delays prompt treatment.

I was one of Dr. Baer's first patients. His caring came through immediately. Whenever I shared my symptoms with him he was thorough and accurate in his diagnosis.I have recommended him to many people and they all have been pleased. In my estimation he is the quintessential doctor.

GAH

Dr. Baer is an excellent doctor with a great "bed-side" manner. He takes the needed time to discuss my current issues. With his pharmacy background he seems very knowledgeable in Rx therapies when appropriate .

I have never had a more caring and understanding doctor than Dr. Baer.

Awesome Doctor

After seeing 5 different doctors and being in the ER twice for a condition with results of finding out what was wrong with me. My insurance carrier sent me to Dr. Baer. He asked me what my symptoms were and gave me a short exam. He diagnosed what I had with in 30 minutes. Gave me a shot...by the next morning I showed noticeable improvement. By the following day, I was 100% better with no symptoms at all.

Dr. William H Baer II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.