Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Ballay
Dr. William Ballay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ballay is affiliated with Abington Memorial Hospital, Holy Redeemer Health System and Abington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Ballay has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I was very happy with the Trevose staff, It was always a warm, welcoming office. Dr. Ballay was a wonderful Doctor. He accepted me into his practice , when I needed to find a new OBGYN. It is not easy changing from one OBGYN to another! But the kind of person he is he made it a little easier . Thank you Dr BAllay. Dr. Ballay will be missed. I was not aware that he had left the practice, I had not been to see him in 2 years so I was surprised to hear he had left. Best of luck to him.
Dr. Ballay is the best doctor that you will ever have! The office staff is frustrating, but it's worth putting up with them to see him. He always takes the time to answer all of your questions, fit you in for an appointment, and always returns calls promptly. I have called to make an appointment or ask him a question and got the run around from the office staff, but minutes later got a return call from Dr. Ballay. He genuinely cares about his patients and really listens to what you have to say. I am extremely shy and have never felt uncomfortable talking to him. You will not find a better doctor!
Dr. Ballay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abington Memorial Hospital
Holy Redeemer Health System
Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
41 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1972
Dr. William Ballay accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Ballay in this video.
Dr. William Ballay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.