Dr. William P Banish Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. William P Banish?

I just read some negative reviews about Dr. Banish. I completely disagree.He has taken care of my husband and me for several years now and we love him.He has a wonderful sense of humor and his bedside manner puts one at ease.If you don't like him.....go elsewhere but don't post negative slanderous remarks about him. He is not just another doctor working for a paycheck. He sincerely cares about his patients.

Please, Please do a background check before visiting or having any surgeries with this doctor. What doctor asks his patients if he should use anesthesia or not before performing a procedure???

I would not allow an member of my family to visit an MD that lies, and especially one that is about to cut on you. He is young, inexperienced or should I say "limited" experience will not tell you that and just go ahead and practice his skills on you and hope for the best. Very "quicky" in and out hospital visits. Another doctor just there for the paycheck.