Dr. William Barfield Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William Barfield Jr?

Knowledgeable and Caring

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Dr. Barfield is a gifted doctor because he has the medical skills to provide the best care and the listening skills to diagnose and advise.

Amazing!

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Barfield since I was 18 years old. He delivered all three of my children and has taken wonderful care of m3, meeting all of my obstetric and gynecology needs as well as primary care needs for 35 years. He has performed 3 operations on me and I had wonderful outcomes with each one.

I have had him for over 30 years and am satisfied.

Posted on January 31st, 2017

He seems very congenial and makes you feel at ease.. Has a knack for giving you compliments and smiles.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Wonderful staff and very concerned about my well being. He listen when I told him àbout my symptoms. I was nervous about seeing ng a new physician since we moved to Evans GA. He came highly recommended. I was pleased with the staff and the hospital.

Dr. Barfield is Awesome

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Dr. Barfield is the best. I have been a patient of his for 14 years. He even delivered me when I was born! Dr. Barfield is very down to earth and always makes me feel comfortable when I visit. He always explains things thoroughly in a way that doesn't go over my head. I find it easy to communicate with him. When I have a problem or just general questions, he listens and gives a solution. I have never had an issue with long wait times when I visit. The office is always clean, organized, and the staff is friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Barfield.

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Barfield is a wonderful person and doctor. He always shows his concern and wants to be sure he does everything possible to take care of you and your concerns. He makes me feel like he really cares and wants to do whatever possible to help you feel better.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Barfield is the reason I switched to University Hospital. I am so sad 2012 is the last year he delivers babies.

Posted on October 30th, 2017