Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Basedow
Dr. William Basedow, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ironton, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Basedow is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center, Thomas Memorial Hospital and OUR Lady of Bellefonte. He speaks English.
Dr. William Basedow has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 16
If you dont mind waiting at the very least 2-3 hours and then being treated like you are a drug addict by him. He does not listen to what you tell him or even go by other doctors opinions then NO attempt to say he is sorry for making you wait. His staff is OUTSTANDING but he is not worth as much as he thinks he is . TERRIBLE NO bedside manner !NEVER go back or refer him to ANYONE
he was extremely rude! i was also embarassed when i walked in to see half the pillbillies in my town waiting for their "fix". i got to talking to a patient of his in the waiting room. she was a pregnant addict being perscribed narcotics!!! when he did see me he didnt listen to a thing i had to say and was out of the room within 3 minutes! i wouldnt reccomend this doctor to my worst enemy. on any givin day you can go by there and lines of people are out the door. its pathetic
Dr. Basedow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
King's Daughters Medical Center
Thomas Memorial Hospital
OUR Lady of Bellefonte
28 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1985
Bay City Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBasedow Family Clinic, 2117 S 7th St, Ironton, OH
Dr. William Basedow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ironton, OH.