Dr. William Bast Is this you?

3.4

Rude

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

My mother visited you today. She tried to tell you that she wasn't feeling well but you told her to lose weight in her stomach; you, who needs suspenders to hold up your pants because your belly is so huge. Her stomach is not large. You began speaking into your microphone while she was trying to explain her symptoms. WTH? She asked if you would sit down with her so that she could explain her symptoms. You said you would stand. You are very rude, and you made her cry. What has your experience as a doctor taught you?? You have no bedside manner at all. Of course she will never visit you again and neither will anyone that I know. I have never heard of a doctor treating patients in this manner. Is it because she is elderly...like you?? Jeez.

Good Experience

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Dr. Bast is thorough and takes time to explain everything. His staff is great and they try to make you as comfortable as possible. Fortunately, I do not need surgery. If I did I would rather have someone with Dr. Bast's years of experience.

John B

Posted on December 30th, 2009

Dr. Bast saved my life. He reversed a terrible situation I was put into by a previous operation by another physician. I had suffered for years with infections and discomfort. My life has been normal thanks to him. God bless you and thank you.

Posted on July 22nd, 2015