Dr. William Bauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Bauer?

Wonderful, caring physician

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Dr. Bauer is an incredible doctor and has allowed me to continue functioning as a productive member of society. He helped manage my pain when most other doctors ignored or where to afraid to help. I love his bedside manner and care for his patients.

Dr Bauer Gave Me Back My Life

Posted on October 29th, 2013

I came back to the area after being gone 13 years with a plethora of health problems. I also left a trusted internist who understood and treated my problems. I couldnt believe how difficult it was to find a competent and understanding physician. It was so bad for me that I considered moving back to Colorado where I could receive competent care for my conditions. But then I met Dr Bauer and everything changed for me. He has prescribed treatments that I never had in the past and they were very effective. He is understanding, kind and listens and then decides on a course of action that works. Thank you so much Dr Bauer. You are an intelligent, kind and most capable doctor who gave me back my life when I needed it most.

Best doctor you could have

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr Bauer for 23 years. He truly cares about his patients and takes time to talk and listen to them. That's the reason for the long waiting time, which I'd rather have, other than a doctor that rushes me out so they can see as many patients as they can in a day. Every one of his staff members has been very professional each time I've been there. I've never had problems getting appointments. Only once in 23 years did the nurse call me to have an appointment changed because of an emergency. I also get the choice of which office I want to go to so that the hours are more convenient for me. I don't believe you'd be able to find a more caring doctor anywhere.

Posted on June 7th, 2010

dr bauer is like no other.ya you have to wait sometimes.but you cant have a dr that is always on time and spend time with you.appt take longer because he takes time with everyone who needs it.truley cares about his pait.

My Opinion On The Way I Was Treated At Each Visit

Posted on August 2nd, 2009

I Think Dr. Bauer Cares Little About His Patients. He Walked Passed Me And Asked How I Was Doing. I Told Him Not Too Good, And He Said Well Thats Good. Which Means He Wasn't Even Listening. Whenever You Call To Talk To Dr. Bauer Or A Nurse To Call In A Perscription Because They Are Due Or Past Due Or Almost Due, To Make A New Appointment Because They Cancelled It On You Or Told You At Your Last Appointment That They Would Call You To Schedule A New One And Never Did, Or For An Emergency Or Anything Else You Get Transferred To An Answering Machine And Your Phone Call Never Gets Returned And You Basically Get The Run Around Until You Drive Out There And Confront Them. Even When You Confront Them About It They Just Act As If They Could Care Less. EveryTime You Have A Appointment They Cancel It On You Or Never Call You Like They Say To Give You Another One, Transfer You To Answering Machines, Or Basically Do Nothing Until You Drive There And Confront Them. The Nurses Are Really Rude, Unpolite, Disrespectful, Smart Mouthed, Lie, And Don't Do Their Jobs. They Never Have Your Persctiptions Ready Or Sent Out On The Due Date, So You Get Left Without Medicine.They Will Cancel Your Appointments Without Telling You, And You Will Show Up To Your Appointment And Find Out Its Cancelled. So You Waste Gas Money, And Have To Drive All The Way Home Without Your Epideral. You'll Drive To Bellevue To Pick Up Your Script That Was Called In A Week Prior And It Is Not Even Ready So You Have Drive All The Way Home Wasting Gas, And Without Script That Is Past Due. They Won't Give You Your Script Or Do Your Epideral Appointment If Dr. Bauer Is Not In The Office, On Vacation, Or At Another Building Like Port Clinton Hospital Or Fremont Office. You Will Call Them And Ask Them If Your Script Is Ready In Bellevue And They Will Tell You Yes. Then You Will Drive To Pick It Up And They Either Won't Have It Ready, Transferred It To Fremont Office So That You Have To Drive All The Way Back To Fremont To Get It, Or Make You Waite 45 Minutes For Dr. Bauer To Speak To You. The Dr. Doesn't Even Care If You Are In Pain Or Not Doing Good. He Never Talks To You One On One, Or Asks You About How You Are Doing. When You Go To Your Epideral Appointment It Takes Like And Hour To And Hour And A Half To Start Your Epideral Even If There Is Noone Else Before You. Then When He Does The Epideral He Doesn't Even Watch Where He Is Putting The Needles Because He Is Either TOO Buisy Talking To Nurses, Staff, Or Patients Family. He Has Put Needles In The Wrong Place On An Epideral And Screwed Up My Leg To Where It Still Has A Sharp Pain Down My Right Leg. I Told Him About It And He Has Done Nothing About It. One Nurse With Short Brown Hair, Really Thick, Blue Eyes Is Really Obnoxious, Makes Smart Remarks To You, Disrespectful, UnFriendly, Always In A Bad Mood, Lies To You, And Acts Like She Is The Doctor, And Tells You What To Do. He Gives You Too Much Demerol At Your Epideral. Has Even Gave Too Much Demerol To Someone That It Almost Killed Them. He Didn't Get In Trouble For It Though Because His Son Brendon Bauer And Himself Also Work At Fremont Memorial Hospital. The Fremont Memorial Hospital Knew The Demerol Almost Killed That Person By Making Them Stop Breathing, Pass Out, Made Heart Slow Down, And Almost Died But Brendon Bauer And Other Staff Blamed It On That Person To Cover It Up For William Bauer. Dr. Bauer Then Took Patients Medicine Away For His Mistake. This Office Is Just Ridiculous, Careless, UnPologetic, Ruthless, Doesn't Have It Together, And A Joke. There for Dr. Bauer And His Staff Do Not Care About Their Patients At All And I Would Not Recommend Going There At All For Your Pain And Back Problems.

Posted on November 19th, 2017