Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William W Baum MD
Dr. William W Baum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, OR. He has 96 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
1160 Sherwood Ct S
Salem, OR 97302
Dr. William W Baum has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
96 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1922
Dr. William W Baum Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William W Baum's office for more information.
1160 Sherwood Ct S Salem, OR 97302
Locations & Directions1160 Sherwood Ct S, Salem, OR
Dr. William W Baum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salem, OR.