Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Beckett Jr
Dr. William Beckett Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO, with another office in Columbia, MO. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Beckett is affiliated with Columbia Regional Hospital and Boone Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Beckett Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Gave very little insight as to the results of the tests I had on my knee. Agreed that the knee doesn't work as it should. Could not aspirate my knee or answer any of my questions with anything other than vagueness or "I don't know". I waited on him for two hours past my appt time and left there feeling like I had wasted my time and was quite upset that I had no more info than when I came in.
Dr. Beckett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Columbia Regional Hospital
Boone Hospital Center
41 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1972
Dr. William Beckett Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Beckett Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.