Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William N Bedingfield Jr
Dr. William N Bedingfield Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clemson, SC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bedingfield is affiliated with Taylor Regional Hospital, Fairview Park Hospital and WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William N Bedingfield Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William N Bedingfield Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. William N Bedingfield Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William N Bedingfield Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Severe back pain - past diagnosis from my FL Drs of disk degenerative disease, (shots in my lower back every 3 months took away my pain), Arthristis, osteoporosis, ADD and sleep disorders (In pain and my brain won't shut off from my ADD so I can't sleep - my current medication works - took years to get my last SC Dr to figure it out. He thinks I shouldnt be on it and that I'm cray (my words). Instead of sending me in for a much needed MRI, or getting me my back shots again, etc., I was told he could not help me, that I needed a pain clinic and psychiatrist. He comes highly reommended and I was told "he listen's". I was in a lot of pain that day and couldn't hold back the tears. I will give him another shot. As stated before, I was having an awful day - could barely stand so I guess I did sound frekin crazy.
Dr. Bedingfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Greenville Memorial Hospital
Dr. William N Bedingfield Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaptist Easley Clemson Primary Care, 101 Chapman Hill Rd, Clemson, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William N Bedingfield Jr in this video.
Dr. William N Bedingfield Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clemson, SC.